To review guidelines, click here.
Project Participation Guidelines
To become a member of an existing multi-state project, a faculty member must complete the following forms as directed:
- APPENDIX E: Appendix E - NC Projects.doc (Please complete the electronic version and e-mail as a Word attachment to Loren Harper (firstname.lastname@example.org); mail hard copy to 209 Research Services Building, 1680 Madison Ave., Wooster, OH 44691 or fax to 330-263-3688. Department Chair approval required on Appendix E form or by e-mail message.
Examples of Appendix E's can be found on the NCRA Homepage.
To complete the required form, please reference the Project Initiation page.
Searching for Multi-State Projects
Search for Multi-state Projects in the National Information Management and Support System (NIMSS).
To view a Project Proposal (as a Guest):
- Go to the National Information Management Support System
- Click on "Search" (left side). Enter the project number and click search button.
To view a Project Proposal (as a Member):
- Insert your login and password. (If you don't have a login ID or password, you'll need to register, also at the URL above.)
- In the top menu, select Project, then select View Projects
- Enter the project number and click search button
- To view a project proposal through the REEport system, please click here.